Actors, musicians unite for Hakchon Theater's closing act
时间:2023-12-10 08:28:01 出处:게임阅读（143）
Actors and musicians have come together for a relay performance to bid a heartfelt farewell to the Hakchon Theater, an iconic venue for Korean performing arts in Seoul's Daehangno district.
Established in March 1991, the Hakchon Theater will close its doors on March 15, its 33rd anniversary, due to chronic financial difficulties and CEO Kim Min-gi's health issues.
Upon hearing the news, singer Park Hak-ki gathered fellow artists and created the "Hakchon Again'' project -- a relay performance scheduled to take place at the Hakchon Blue Theater in Jongno-gu from Feb. 28 to March 14. The children's play, "Red Pepper Tteokbokki," will take place from Jan. 12 to Feb. 24.
Actors Sol Kyung-gu, Jang Hyun-sung, Bae Hae-sun, actor-director Bang Eun-jin, star composers Kim Eana and Kim Hyeong-seok, and musicians Park Seung-hwa of the pop ballad duo Yurisangja, Luca of the folk music band Travel Sketch, and Han Kyung-rock of the punk rock band Crying Nut, attended a press conference in Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Tuesday, to show support for CEO Kim and the Hakchon Theater.
More singers and actors are expected to participate in the "Hakchon Again" project. Details of the lineup will be announced later.
- Hero soldier may get honorary degree from university
- SPO and Lim Yun
- Solo Korean trekker found dead in Himalayas
- Exports log first rise in 13 months in sign of trade recovery for Korea
- 12일부터 4·10총선 예비후보자 등록 시작
- [긴급진단] 서울 인구 이미 부산의 3배…지역균형발전 포기할 텐가
- Xi says 'willing to make bigger contributions' in letter to NK leader
- ‘It’s OK to put fried chicken, ramen on jesa table’
- NYT picks Yoon as one of most stylish people of 2023